Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Best Day of the Year!

Happy Best Day of the Year everyone! Otherwise known as my birthday. Or Yuletide. Whatever floats your boat!

Birthday's are the best. Mine started off with a breakfast of Christmas cookies and milk. Then I got an unexpected day off from work. Followed by a present from Charlie - a new Amazon Kindle Touch!

Then I played with that for awhile, and now I'm contemplating what to do with the rest of my day. I should read, and even though it's my birthday and I don't want to read, I probably will for a little while. Then I think I might sew something new and pretty. I got a new sewing book from Charlie's Mom for Christmas, so maybe I'll make something out of that...

Either way, Happy Birthday to me! Here's to one more year in my 20's:)

No comments: