Monday, May 6, 2013

Too much travelling...

Phew! Finally done with our whirlwind tour of the United States over the last few weeks. I've been meaning to post some pictures that we took while we were in Nebraska a few weekends ago. I know Mom in particular was looking forward to seeing what the house looked like:)


This is the front of the house
This is one side of the living room
The other side of the living room. You can see the dining room through the doorway.

Another picture of the living room, the first little sitting area would be behind me in this picture.
This is part of the kitchen. That's a butcher block counter top there, and the cabinets are all original from the house. There is even a bread drawer and a drawer for onions/potatoes/garlic.

This is the other side of the kitchen, the previous picture is behind me here. The door leads to a big pantry, I mean big. And that is another little sink for you to use.

This is another picture of the kitchen. The previous picture is now behind me, and the butcher block counter would be to the right. Do you see that amazing beautiful stove? Six burners, and a griddle on the stove top, PLUS a double oven! It is a Viking stove from the 1970's I think.

Master bathroom
One of the many bedrooms. I think this is the master.
Another bedroom. The bedrooms are all very big.

One blurry linen closet with built in shelving and drawers


Laundry room with utility sink

Another bedroom

Yet another bedroom

Our big ol' dining room

The den
 There are several more rooms that I did not take pictures of and several more bathrooms. This house is crazy big and we are never going to be able to fill it up.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

HOORAY! Thanks Kristen! Looks wonderful!